Coordinator, Diversity, Inclusion & Pipeline Initiatives
Los Angeles DodgersLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/26/2022 11:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Coordinator, Diversity, Inclusion & Pipeline Initiatives jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator, Diversity, Inclusion & Pipeline Initiatives postings
Full Time Job
The primary responsibilities of the DEI Coordinator are to play a critical and operational role in building, strengthening and further executing the Dodger’s DEI vision, goals, and strategy. This role will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day management of the DEI programs and pipeline initiatives. The Coordinator will work directly with both internal and external team members to meet or exceed goals of the Dodger’s DEI initiatives.
• Drive the Plan and coordinate Dodger cultural programs and events, newsletters, and other communications
• Handle all aspects of event planning for Business Resource Groups and support BRGs where necessary
• Establish and engage with Business Resource Groups (BRGs) to collaborate on driving DEI initiatives at the business level and fostering an environment of inclusion
• Interact with outside vendors and organizations on the facilitation of various diversity activities and projects
• Support the logistics and execution of programs, processes, and various recruitment activities that align with our diversity recruitment strategy including the annual fellowship and internship programs
• Assist in the preparation of the annual DEI report
• Support the interview scheduling process and communicate logistics to both candidates and hiring teams
• Support various hiring projects, such as strategizing sourcing talent pipeline
• Represent and promote organization to potential applicants by providing information and responding to questions
• Suggest new ideas for improving recruitment process and engagement
• Assist with miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned.
• Excellent communication skills: written, public speaking and presentation preparation
• High level research skills, high attention to detail, and sharp intuitiveness
• Fluency in Microsoft Suite and Canva
• Experience with research/sourcing tools such as LinkedIn, other social media, or technical forums
• Ability to ask questions and use resources and tools
• Works well with others in a fast-paced environment and responsive to co-workers and colleagues
• Can work independently, with minimal direction
• Adaptability and flexibility to respond to client and team needs
• Excellent time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities and high volumes
• Ability to maintain project plans and meet project deadlines and anticipate future needs
• Passion for and strong sense of curiosity and willingness to learn knowledge and trends
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2-3 years of successful experience in managing projects, programs, and relationships.
Current Los Angeles Dodgers employees should apply via the internal job board in UltiPro by following these prompts:
MENU > MYSELF > VIEW OPPORTUNITIES > click on the job link > CONSENT > APPLY NOW for consideration.
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC is firmly committed to providing equal opportunity for all qualified applicants from every race, creed, and background. The Organization is also firmly committed to complying with all applicable laws and governmental regulations at the state and local levels which prohibit discrimination.
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC considers all applicants without regard to national origin, race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, military status, citizenship status, pregnancy or related medical conditions, marital status, ancestry-ethnicity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights law. The Immigration Reform and Control Act require that the Organization obtain documentation from every individual who is employed which verifies identity and authorizes their right to work in the United States.
In accordance with the Los Angeles Dodgers’ policies relating to COVID-19, all newly-hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to provide proof of vaccination and booster prior to their first day of employment. Applicants who decline to be vaccinated because of a qualifying medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief, or because they are pregnant, may be considered for a reasonable accommodation to these requirements.