Ticket Operations Coordinator
Los Angeles ClippersOntario, CA
Full Time Job
The Agua Caliente Clippers of Ontario are an American professional basketball team of the NBA G League that began play for the 2017–18 season. The franchise is owned by and affiliated with the LA Clippers of the National Basketball Association (NBA). The team is based in Ontario, California.
Can you answer YES to these questions?
• Do you have a passion for all facets of ticket operations?
• Are you ready to create innovative strategies that will improve the ticketing process?
• Do you have a strong attention to detail?
• Are you collaborative, hardworking and a problem solver?
Under general supervision, as the Ticket Operations Coordinator you will be responsible for working on all aspects of ticketing operations for the Aqua Caliente Clippers as well as providing support and assistance in the areas of ticket allocation, ticket inventory control, order fulfillment and ticket distribution. This is a part-time position.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Oversee ticket operations, process and fulfill group, partial plan and season ticket orders for the team.
• Assist with printing and distribution of tickets.
• Process payments and daily sales reports.
• Assist with reporting sales numbers and revenue to the Finance Department.
• Reconcile daily, monthly and seasonal financial statements.
• Provide Archtics support for Fan Relations Representatives, Account Executives and Group Sales staff.
• Assist customers with account manager.
• Coordinate Season Ticket/Customer Service window at the CBBA box office on game days.
• Assist with Database/CRM and social media management.
• Coordinate and assist in any ticket office projects such as mailing, invoices, etc.
• Assist with the maintaining all financial databases and spreadsheets related to ticket sales and operations.
• Ensure accurate recording of payment and ticket information.
• Implement any new ideas to improve the day to day work flow of the Ticket Operations department.
• Assist with customer service issues during events.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in business, management, sports marketing or a related field.
• At least two years of experience in ticket operations and/or ticket sales.
• At least one year of customer service experience.
• Proficient knowledge of Archtics, Outbox and Ticketmaster ticketing systems.
• Cash handling/reconciling experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and effectively in a high pressure environment.
• Accepts upon rotation, additional event responsibilities.
• Will work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Demonstrated dedication with the ability to oversee projects from origin through execution.
• Willingness to learn and should be able to flourish in a high growth, dynamic environment.
• Effective interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
• Self-starter and ambitious spirit with hands-on approach towards business.
Equal Opportunity Statement
The Agua Caliente Clippers are an equal opportunity employer. It is the Clipper's desire and intent that all employees enjoy a professional business working environment that is free from discrimination and harassment.
• How did you hear about this job?