50 / 50 Raffle Seller
Los Angeles ClippersLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The LA Clippers 50/50 Raffle Seller will play a crucial role within the organization's game day sales. During each home game, 50/50 raffle tickets will be sold to fans with 50% of proceeds going to an individual and 50% of the proceeds benefiting the LA Clippers Foundation and nonprofit organizations. The position requires an outgoing, high-energy and enthusiastic personality, as sellers will be asked to approach fans attending the game on the concourse and suite levels.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sell 50/50 raffle tickets to fans at LA Clipper home games
• Appropriately handle large cash transactions, credit card machines and the sale and distribution of 50/50 raffle tickets throughout your work shift.
• Work to engage fans and staff to spread awareness of the 50/50 raffle program and by approaching fans.
• Problem solve quickly and efficiently. Answer questions fans may have about the 50/50 raffle program.
• Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding designated sales goals per game.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent education.
• Ability to interact positively with large fan base and work independently.
• Self-starter who will consistently challenge oneself to increase their individual 50/50 raffle ticket sales.
• Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
• Candidate must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays as necessary. Shifts are approximately 4 hours each and take place during LA Clippers home games.
• Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of times. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Candidate will be subject to a background check and credit check.
**This is a part-time position. Work hours will include nights and weekends.
Led by Chairman Steve Ballmer, the LA Clippers in 2018-19 are competing in the franchise's 49th season and 35th in Los Angeles. They recently extended a franchise record, completing their seventh consecutive winning season in 2017-18. The team has logged the NBA's 5th-best record over the course of head coach Doc Rivers' five-year tenure. The Clippers are committed to the city of Los Angeles and through the LA Clippers Foundation, provide resources and opportunities that make a positive difference toward leveling the playing field for youth in Southern California. Visit the Clippers online on our website or follow them on social media @LAClippers.
The LA Clippers are an equal opportunity employer. It is the Clipper's desire and intent that all employees enjoy a professional business working environment that is free from discrimination and harassment.
• How did you hear about this job?