Season, Ticket Taker
Los Angeles AngelsAnaheim, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/30/2021 4:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Season, Ticket Taker jobs in Anaheim-CA
Search all Season, Ticket Taker postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Season, Ticket Taker?
Part Time Job
Angels Baseball - Season, Ticket Taker
*In order to be considered for this opportunity applicants, after clicking ''apply now'' above and being redirected, must then fully complete the application process on follow-up screen. *
WANT TO BE PART OF OUR STARTING LINEUP?
Come and be part of our amazing seasonal team!
A Ticket Taker is primarily responsible to ensure that each guest entering Angel Stadium presents a valid ticket for admission and to deny entrance to all unauthorized persons. This is a union position.
• Greets all guests with a warm, appropriate smile and a friendly ''Welcome to Angel Stadium''
• Checks/Scans each ticket for authenticity and proper date. Scans the ticket and returns the appropriate portion to the guest.
• Keeps a steady movement of guests through the turnstiles. Assists any children or persons having difficulty getting through the turnstile. Directs physically challenged patrons to the proper entrances.
• Directs guests to the left or the right, according to their seating location. Offers any additional information to guests about the location of their seats.
• Keeps a strong understanding of all areas of the stadium.
• Remains aware of any special activities, functions, or promotions for that particular day.
• Knows all Angels policies and procedures, especially those regarding ticketing and admittance into Angel Stadium.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Crowd Management experience for at least a year is preferred
• Effective communication skills (verbal)
• Ability to use a smartphone device
• Ability to deal diplomatically with the public, fellow employees, and supervisors
• Able to work varied hours, including weekdays, weekends, evenings, graveyard shifts and holidays as required.
• Ability to stand continuously for extended periods of time
• Ability to frequently bend and twist neck
• Ability to occasionally bend/twist waist
• Ability to frequently use hands in repetitive movements
• Ability to work in inclement weather
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The Angels believe that diversity contributes to a more enriched collective perspective and a better decision-making process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.