Season, Set Up
Los Angeles AngelsAnaheim, CA
Part Time Job
Angels Baseball - Season, Set Up
*In order to be considered for this opportunity applicants, after clicking ''apply now'' above and being redirected, must then fully complete the application process on follow-up screen.*
WANT TO BE PART OF OUR STARTING LINEUP?
Come and be part of our amazing seasonal team!
In conjunction with the Ballpark Operations Department, members of the Set up Crew are responsible for the setups of events and parties at Angel Stadium. Setup Crew members will move furniture and equipment throughout the facility for meetings, events, and other business operations. Members are responsible for the proper care and storage of stadium property assigned to the Setup Crew. This is a bargaining unit position. This position typically works from 8am to 4:30pm.
• Responsible for the physical setup of all areas around the stadium. Setups are expected to be safe, clean, and consistent with the organization's standards and expectations.
• Actively cares for all stadium equipment and property by storing equipment properly, cleaning and repairing broken or damaged items, and alerting management of any mistreatment of property.
• Maintain organized storage areas assigned to the Setup Crew, as well as stock supplies throughout the building.
• Required to off-load materials delivered to the stadium.
• Respond and resolve cleaning and setup issues promptly as directed by fellow staff and management.
• May be required to operate industrial vehicles such as carts, forklifts, lifts, and floor scrubbers. (valid drivers license and/or operator license required for these positions).
• Responsible for assigned materials and equipment, including the proper check-out and return of event keys and radios.
• Follows department procedures for use of cleaning chemicals and agents, operating cleaning equipment, maintaining assigned supply closets, operating vehicles, radio etiquette, handling of hazardous materials, etc.
• Perform other operational duties as assigned by supervisors or management.
• Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and operation of cleaning equipment preferred
• Effective communication skills (verbal)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment around large groups.
• Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with other employees and supervisors.
• Ability to work mostly day shifts including weekends and holidays.
• Ability to continuously stand and walk
• Ability to occasionally sit, kneel, crawl and squat
• Ability to frequently climb stairs, bend and grasp using hands
• Ability to work in inclement weather
• Ability to frequently lift up to 50 lbs
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The Angels believe that diversity contributes to a more enriched collective perspective and a better decision-making process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.