Season, Security Host
Los Angeles AngelsAnaheim, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/30/2021 4:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Season, Security Host jobs in Anaheim-CA
Search all Season, Security Host postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Season, Security Host?
Part Time Job
*In order to be considered for this opportunity applicants, after clicking ''apply now'' above and being redirected, must then fully complete the application process on follow-up screen. *
WANT TO BE PART OF OUR STARTING LINEUP?
Come and be part of our amazing seasonal team! Positions available immediately!
Angels Baseball is required by Major League Baseball to enforce all of the rules and regulations concerning security. This Security Host position is directly responsible for any person that enters stadium areas and for the strict enforcement of the MLB guidelines. The security host will ensure that MLB and Angels Baseball security standards are met; will be familiar with lists, guides and reference material provided by MLB, to include credential boards; will communicate with stairway and elevator usher staff to ensure limited access to the secured locations; and will handle other duties as assigned.
may include but are not limited to:
• Security patrols on all stadium property, including the parking lot
• Access / gate controls throughout the stadium property
• Direct pedestrian traffic at the gates
• Crowd control and providing security for players and officials by monitoring activity on and around stadium property
• Issuing and checking all credentials in accordance with MLB policies, to control access to restricted areas
• Work cooperatively with all event staff, third-party vendors, and first responders
• Responding to calls as needed, calling in safety concerns and completing visual inspections and observing occurrences of areas being patrolled
• Reporting and documenting all incidents on the stadium property
• Conduct surveillance using CCTV or in-person approach techniques to deter suspicious activity
• High school diploma
• Military or First Responder experience is a plus, but not required
• Guard Card certification is a plus, but not required
• Must be able to question suspicious activity and report to supervisors
• Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy, work well with others; establishing and maintaining effective relationships with fellow workers and supervisors, strong oral communication skills
• Ability to work well under pressure, remaining calm yet tactful when required
• Must be observant and have the ability to think clearly in emergencies; giving accurate instructions and information to others
• Must have the ability to work flexible hours, including weekdays, weekends, holidays and evenings
• Must be able to frequently stand for extended periods of time (up to 3 hours at a time)
• Must be able to occasionally walk, climb stairs and ramps
• Must be able to work in inclement weather
• Must be able to occasionally lift/move items weighing up to 10 lbs
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The Angels believe that diversity contributes to a more enriched collective perspective and a better decision-making process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
her characteristic protected by law.