Season, Event Sweeper
Los Angeles AngelsAnaheim, CA
Part Time Job
Angels Baseball - Season, Event Sweeper
*In order to be considered for this opportunity applicants, after clicking ''apply now'' above and being redirected, must then fully complete the application process on follow-up screen.*
WANT TO BE PART OF OUR STARTING LINEUP?
Come and be part of our amazing seasonal team!
In conjunction with the Ballpark Operations Department, members of the Event Sweeper Crew are responsible for maintaining a clean and safe environment during events at Angel Stadium. Event Sweepers will monitor concourses and restrooms, remove and dispose trash, and respond promptly to cleaning calls for events. This is a bargaining unit position. This position typically works from 4pm to end of event.
• Check and detail seating areas, concourses and restrooms before events
• Actively cleans and maintains restrooms; clean and disinfects sinks, counter tops, toilets, mirrors, floors. Replenishes restroom supplies. Remove and dispose of trash. Inspects and reports broken fixtures and fittings to their supervisors to schedule for repairs
• Monitor assigned concourses and areas; sweep trash, mop spills, remove and transport trash to hauling locations
• Assist in the setup and breakdown of special events; move equipment and materials
• Respond and resolve cleaning issues promptly as directed by fellow staff and management
• Detail clean and restock assigned restrooms after events
• Responsible for assigned materials and equipment, including the proper check-out and return of event keys and radios
• Follows department procedures for use of cleaning chemicals and agents, operating cleaning equipment, maintaining assigned supply closets, operating vehicles, radio etiquette, handling of hazardous materials, etc.
• Perform other operational duties as assigned by supervisors or management.
• Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and operation of cleaning equipment preferred
• Effective communication skills (verbal)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment around large groups.
• Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with other employees and supervisors.
• Available to work starting approximately 3 hours prior to start of events-For example 4pm for a 7pm game
• Available to work weekends, Sunday availability is necessary
• Ability to continuously stand and walk
• Ability to occasionally sit, kneel, crawl and squat
• Ability to frequently climb stairs, bend and grasp using hands
• Ability to work in inclement weather
• Ability to frequently lift up to 50 lbs
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The Angels believe that diversity contributes to a more enriched collective perspective and a better decision-making process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.