Los Angeles AngelsAnaheim, CA
Full Time Job
*In order to be considered for this opportunity applicants, after clicking ''apply now'' above and being redirected, must then fully complete the application process on follow-up screen. Resumes are required*
Under direction of the Director of the Sr. Director, Ball Park Operations the Scheduling Manager will have the responsibility for maintaining scheduling all part time event staff (union and non-union), union facilities staff, and security departments.
• Main point person for ABI Mastermind including:
• Creating event templates based on projected attendance
• Creating yearly scheduling events based on the season schedule and planned upcoming special events
• Adjusting staffing levels based on ticket sales and last minute requests and notifying employees of changes
• Schedule all daily ''non-event'' labor for all departments
• Attendance tracking: Notating tardiness and absences in ABI and keeping track of individual employee attendance records
• Ensuring adequate coverage is maintained and positions are filled when employees call out for their shifts
• Troubleshooting kiosk issues and working with Information Systems to resolve problems
• Maintaining the integrity of employee data in ABI by updating individual employee availabilities and entering time off requests in the system
• Set up ''skills'' profile for new employees
• Processing daily time records and working with supervisors to adjust any WIP errors or warnings from the previous day
• Approve weekly payroll records
• Manage the attendance hotline and serves as the main contact for all hourly event staff should they need to report attendance-related issues
• Works in a timely manner to prepare computerized work schedules for each department of Angels Baseball
• Must be available to work all events to ensure that employees are able to successfully clock in and out for the day
• Researches, verifies information, and processes payroll adjustments in conjunction with the Human Resources Department
• Generates various reports for managers and Finance
• Works to resolve payroll and employee time keeping problems
• Ensures that time processing and timecards are in compliance with union contract requirements
• Performs other job-related duties as required.
• High School diploma. Bachelor's degree with business or resource planning emphasis preferred
• Must have experience with ABI MasterMind
• Bilingual in Spanish is Highly Desired
• Must be extremely comfortable with computer programs such as MS Outlook, Word and Excel as well as have the ability to learn new programs and troubleshoot system issues utilizing available IS resources with minimal supervision.
• Capable of performing multiple tasks simultaneously
• Effectively communicate with various levels of management as well as employees and vendors
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to work varied hours, including holidays, weekends and late nights
• Ability to frequently sit for extended periods of time
• Ability to occasionally work in inclement weather (when in stadium)
• Ability to traverse from office to stadium frequently
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 20 lbs
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The Angels believe that diversity contributes to a more enriched collective perspective and a better decision-making process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.