Parking Lot Attendant
Los Angeles AngelsAnaheim, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/30/2021 4:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Parking Lot Attendant jobs in Anaheim-CA
Search all Parking Lot Attendant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Parking Lot Attendant?
Part Time Job
*In order to be considered for this opportunity applicants, after clicking ''apply now'' above and being redirected, must then fully complete the application process on follow-up screen. *
WANT TO BE PART OF OUR STARTING LINEUP?
Come and be part of our amazing seasonal team!
The Parking Lot Attendant is primarily responsible for the regulation and direction of vehicles in the Angel Stadium parking lot. This is a Union position.
• Quickly and safety directs vehicles toward the correct parking area and/or into an appropriate parking space.
• Walks assigned section to check for any safety hazards prior to the opening of the parking lot. Reports any hazardous conditions to lead director immediately.
• Understands the types of parking lot passes used at Angel Stadium. Makes sure that VIP/Season Ticket Holders are directed to the interior lots close to the stadium, while other vehicles are guided to the general admission lots. Cars that display a handicap hangtag or license plate should be directed to the designated spaces close to the stadium entrances.
• Answers any questions that guests may have about the stadium or that day's event.
• Knows all Angels policies and procedures, especially those regarding stadium parking.
• All other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
• Crowd Management experience in parking vehicles preferred
• Effective communication skills (verbal)
• Ability to deal diplomatically with the public, fellow employees, and supervisors
• Able to work varied hours, including weekdays, weekends, evenings, graveyard shifts and holidays as required
• Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time
• Ability to use hands and arms to direct guests
• Ability to work outdoors, in direct sunlight and occasionally in inclement weather.
• Ability to walk on uneven surfaces (parking lot)
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The Angels believe that diversity contributes to a more enriched collective perspective and a better decision-making process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.