Los Angeles AngelsAnaheim, CA
Part Time Job
*In order to be considered for this opportunity applicants, after clicking ''apply now'' above and being redirected, must then fully complete the application process on follow-up screen. *
WANT TO BE PART OF OUR STARTING LINEUP?
Come and be part of our amazing seasonal team!
The Parking Cashier position is responsible for accurately collecting and reconciling revenue while providing exceptional hospitality services to all guests in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner and in accordance with Company customer service expectations and established performance standards. This position reports to the Parking Cashier Supervisors and Ballpark Operations. This position is covered under a collective bargaining agreement.
• Count the cash bank and ticket stock issued at the beginning shifts to ensure amounts are correct.
• Demonstrate a customer-driven service style with a sense of urgency for accuracy, efficiency and customer service.
• Answer guests' questions and provide information on parking procedures and/or policies quickly and accurately to avoid traffic back up.
• Acknowledge and greet guests immediately with a warm smile and a friendly demeanor
• Collect parking fees, make accurate change and issue a parking ticket for each paid vehicle entering into the parking lot
• Accept pre-paid parking tickets and verify complimentary parking guests to the approved list
• Have a working knowledge of Angels Baseball stadium parking policies and procedures
• Maintain a professional appearance and standards in compliance with Company policy.
• Follow booth operating and closing instructions as directed by the Parking Cashier Supervisors and/or Parking Cashier Captains.
• Provide all cash collected to the Parking Cashier Supervisors and accurately reconcile tickets sold.
• Present reconciliation report to a Parking Cashier Supervisor or Captain for final reconciliation and check-out process.
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
• Prior experience balancing a cash fund, handling cash transactions and handling money
• Must possess the ability to perform basic math skills, which include simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
• Ability to use technology (handheld devices for credit card transactions)
• Effective communication skills
• Ability to deal diplomatically with the public, fellow employees and supervisors
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Flexible availability to permit scheduling during day, evenings, weekends and holidays
• Ability to stand, walk and sit for extended periods of time
• Ability to work outdoors, occasionally in direct sunlight and occasionally in inclement weather
• Ability to extend arms and body
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The Angels believe that diversity contributes to a more enriched collective perspective and a better decision-making process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.