Minor League Complex Clubhouse Assistant
Los Angeles AngelsTempe, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 12/31/2021 3:09:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Minor League Complex Clubhouse Assistant jobs in Tempe-AZ
Search all Minor League Complex Clubhouse Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Angels Baseball -Minor League Complex Clubhouse Assistant
*In order to be considered for this opportunity applicants, after clicking ''apply now'' above and being redirected, must then fully complete the application process on follow-up screen. Resumes are required*
The Los Angeles Angels Player Development Department is seeking passionate individuals to join our team. Applicants can come from any discipline or background that apply to clubhouse operations. The Assistant, Clubhouse will assist with the daily operations of the Angels Minor League Complex in Tempe, Arizona.
Duties (including but not limited to):
• Daily set up and take down of all on-field equipment
• Maintain clubhouse, including organizing and re-stocking facility
• Administrative tasks including organizing roster management, player ID cards, etc
• Maintain receiving logs for incoming and outgoing shipments
• In conjunction with Minor League Equipment Manager, act as liaison between Human Resources department and players/staff
• Transport players via company vans
• Laundry operations (towels, player uniforms, personals)
• Monitor team housing, including occasional room walk-throughs
• Assist with additional player and staff needs as they arise
• Bilingual in Spanish a plus
• Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and work well with others to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and maintain focus in fast-paced environment.
• Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity. Ability to take personal responsibility for getting things done in a way that positively and professionally represent the organization.
• Strong work ethic and discipline with an attention to detail
• Humility and care for others to be a great teammate
• Willingness to work with individuals from a variety of linguistic, cultural, and socioeconomic backgrounds
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint is preferred.
• Demonstrated knowledge of baseball is preferred.
• Possession of or ability to obtain a valid drivers license
• Ability to work flexible hours including weekdays, weekends, holidays and nights.
• Ability to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time
• Ability to bend and stoop frequently
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Ability to work in inclement weather
• Ability to work on uneven ground
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Please note that any job offer is contingent upon your providing verification that you have been fully vaccinated (at least 14 days have passed since receiving final dose of vaccine) against COVID-19. Job offers will be withdrawn (regardless of whether you have already signed) if this condition is not satisfied. Unless and until this step has been completed, you should not resign your current employment, otherwise alter your employment status, or alter any personal circumstances in reliance on a conditional offer. Angels Baseball is committed to providing equal opportunity, and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by law. If there is a medical or religious reason you believe you cannot comply with this requirement, please discuss with Human Resources during your interview process.
The Angels believe that diversity contributes to a more enriched collective perspective and a better decision-making process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.