Los Angeles Angels - Wardrobe Assistant
Los Angeles AngelsAnaheim, CA
Part Time Job
WANT TO BE PART OF OUR STARTING LINEUP?
Come and be part of our amazing seasonal team! Positions available starting January 2024!
Under the direction of the Wardrobe Supervisor, the Wardrobe Assistant will be responsible for the inventory, transportation and laundering of employee uniforms at Angel Stadium.
The pay range for this position will be $17.00 to $20.00 dependent on skills and experience. This position is also eligible for sick time (after 90 days of employment) and complimentary tickets to games (12 per season).
Please note: this is a seasonal position.
• Coordinates receiving, inspecting and logging all employee uniforms
• Responsible for packing the logged dirty uniforms into bags and transporting to laundry room
• Assesses stains and applies appropriate treatment prior to laundering
• Hangs clean laundry on wardrobe racks and transports to employee lockers
• Distributes clean uniforms into correct employee lockers
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three months or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Prior textile experience a plus
• Ability to operate industrial single needle and zig zag sewing machines is a plus
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• Ability to write routine reports and maintain data entry logs
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
• Must be available to work shifts during the season as early as 3:00 am
• Ability to frequently use hands
• Ability to frequently reach with hand and arms
• Ability to frequently stand, walk, stoop, kneel and crouch
• Ability to occasionally sit, climb or balance
• Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 lbs., frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 lbs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The Angels believe that diversity contributes to a more enriched collective perspective and a better decision-making process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.