Los Angeles AngelsAnaheim, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/21/2024 2:35:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Clubhouse Assistant jobs in Anaheim-CA
Search all Clubhouse Assistant postings
Full Time Job
The Los Angeles Angels are currently seeking candidates for a Minor League Affiliate Clubhouse Assistant position at our San Bernardino, CA and Pasco, WA affiliates for the 2024 Minor League Season. The Minor League Affiliate Clubhouse Assistant will report directly to the Minor League Equipment Manager and work at the direction of Player Development front office and affiliate Manager.
Applicants can come from any discipline or background, but will need to demonstrate a strong work ethic, the ability to learn, and adapt to new processes.
• This position is an hourly part-time seasonal position with the Los Angeles Angels that does not include any health, dental, or other benefits.
• This position will begin at the start of Spring Training and go through the end of the affiliate's season. We are currently looking to fill the role in Pasco, WA (pay rate will be $16.28 per hour) and San Bernardino, CA (pay rate will be $16.00 per hour).
• Please note that we do not offer relocation assistance for these positions.
• Maintain a clean and safe clubhouse at all times
• Handle all laundry – Includes uniform, personal, towels and umpires' uniforms
• Attendance - on game days, must arrive at the clubhouse prior to the arrival of the players. Must be present to see team off for road trips and present upon their arrival from road trips
• Inventory - responsible for tracking and maintaining adequate inventory of supplies and equipment, while issuing uniforms/equipment to staff/players as needed
• Present an accurate and up-to-date inventory of all equipment to the Angels Minor League Equipment Manager when requested
• Making sure extra equipment bag is stocked properly for all road trips
• Cleaning of the clubhouse and dugouts
• Working with Clubhouse Manager to ensure the clubhouse is staffed as required by the Team Manager and Angels organization
• Working within budget to ensure the clubhouse is stocked with the proper snacks, drinks and toiletries throughout the duration of the season
• Must be able to work long hours including nights/weekends as required
• Must be able to be on your feet for long periods of time
• Must be available to work all affiliate home games during the season including holidays
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
• Must be a hard worker with an upbeat attitude at all times
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The Angels believe that diversity contributes to a more enriched collective perspective and a better decision-making process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.