Angels BaseballPremium Service Coordinator
Los Angeles AngelsAnaheim, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/23/2021 11:23:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Angels BaseballPremium Service Coordinator jobs in Anaheim-CA
Search all Angels BaseballPremium Service Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
*In order to be considered for this opportunity applicants, after clicking ''apply now'' above and being redirected, must then fully complete the application process on follow-up screen.*
Reporting to the Director Premium Sales & Service, the Premium Service Coordinator is responsible for supporting sales efforts and servicing of all Premium seating accounts. This includes but not limited to: contract management, supporting sales during the sales process and servicing client's needs during events and throughout the year.
• Support Premium Sales staff by creating/managing Suite License contracts, amendments, invoices Adobe Signs and payment plans for new and renewing Premium accounts.
• Serve as on-site Service representative during Stadium events/Angels games; interface with clients and their guests in person; enforce building policies during events.
• Schedule and manage part-time game-day concierge staff.
• Assist in maintaining the look of Premium-related areas within the arena, primarily the individual suites, by performing suite checks, and following up on maintenance and housekeeping requests.
• Manage inventory of autographed Angels items, other giveaways/gifts, equipment used in suites or by concierge staff.
• Work closely with all departments and Legends to maintain high level of service in Lexus Diamond Club, Don Julio and Suites.
• Coordinate client gifts and special events, including client road trips
• Clear and ongoing communication with Suite and Club Seat clients regarding payments, ticket changes, exclusive invitations, etc.
• Foster positive working relationships with various other departments (Ticketing, Food & Beverage, Maintenance, etc.) who contribute to the operation of the Premium Department.
• Assist in overseeing part-time game-day Concierge staff.
• Other office duties include ordering event-related supplies, maintaining shared hard and digital files and assisting within department as needed.
• High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree preferred
• Strong computer and organization skills are required. This includes MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Prior experience with Salesforce and Provenue a plus.
• Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to follow through
• Possess a positive attitude, integrity, ambition, and an extraordinary work ethic
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Must work under time constraints and understands deadlines.
• Commitment to providing excellent customer service
• Knowledge of contract and proposal development a plus.
• Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays and non-traditional business hours
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and some holidays.
• Ability to frequently sit for extended periods of time (up to 3 hours at a time)
• Ability to frequently traverse around stadium frequently
• Ability to occasionally work in inclement weather (when in stadium)
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 25 lbs
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Please note that any job offer is contingent upon your providing verification that you have been fully vaccinated (at least 14 days have passed since receiving final dose of vaccine) against COVID-19. Job offers will be withdrawn (regardless of whether you have already signed) if this condition is not satisfied. Unless and until this step has been completed, you should not resign your current employment, otherwise alter your employment status, or alter any personal circumstances in reliance on a conditional offer. Angels Baseball is committed to providing equal opportunity, and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by law. If there is a medical or religious reason you believe you cannot comply with this requirement, please discuss with Human Resources during your interview process.
The Angels believe that diversity contributes to a more enriched collective perspective and a better decision-making process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.