Angels BaseballBroadcast & Advertising Coordinator
Los Angeles AngelsAnaheim, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/3/2022 4:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Angels BaseballBroadcast & Advertising Coordinator jobs in Anaheim-CA
Search all Angels BaseballBroadcast & Advertising Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
*In order to be considered for this opportunity applicants, after clicking ''apply now'' above and being redirected, must then fully complete the application process on follow-up screen.*
The Broadcast & Advertising Coordinator will report into the Director of Communications with a dotted line to the Director, Brand and Product Marketing. This individual will collaborate and execute on a broad spectrum of marketing, media, and sales initiatives as they relate to Angels Baseball and their affiliates. This position will encompass the coordination and execution of messaging and fulfillment of assets across Angels broadcast channels and additional Media Outlets.
• Serve as point of contact for creating copy, scheduling, and sending Marketing documents for broadcasts – Bally Sports West, Angels Radio AM830, and MLB
• Work across all departments as Broadcast Representative for MLB, AM830, and BSW
• Coordinate production specifics and schedules with Angels Facilities Department and Broadcast Partners to organize technical specifications (camera and microphone positions, EVI board placement, etc.)
• Assist with managing and executing Angels Baseball and AM830 contractual commitments and campaigns with external partners including content curation and prize fulfillment
• In addition to television and radio broadcast ad fulfillment, this person will coordinate the development of ads for media outlets including but not limited to external print articles and other publications
• Assists with media buying across advertising platforms including print, digital, and radio for both regular season and Spring Training campaigns
• Plan offseason schedule of messaging across broadcast platforms including commercial spots, advertising flight dates, and promotional campaigns
• Coordinate broadcast booth assignments with visiting television and radio teams
• Provide ''homestand overviews'' for all media channels to promote upcoming events, giveaways, and promotions
• Assist in executing television and radio promotional events, player appearances, and remote broadcasts
• Work with Communications Department to schedule player interviews and appearances for filming across all departments including Community Relations, Sponsorship, Sales, etc.
• Coordinate offseason commercial shoots for in-season promotions
• Closely review all documents for factual and grammatical errors
• Maintain project timelines, analytics, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns
• Bachelor's Degree is preferred - emphasis in Marketing or Communications or a related field is ideal
• 1-2 years of experience in marketing with digital marketing and/or social media experience
• Experience in a video control room or broadcast truck environment
• Strong time management skills with a sharp attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be proficient on both PC and Mac platforms
• Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays and non-traditional business hours
• Ability to frequently sit or stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to frequently traverse to various locations around the stadium
• Ability to occasionally work in inclement weather (when in stadium)
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 25 lbs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Please note that any job offer is contingent upon your providing verification that you have been fully vaccinated (at least 14 days have passed since receiving final dose of vaccine) against COVID-19. Job offers will be withdrawn (regardless of whether you have already signed) if this condition is not satisfied. Unless and until this step has been completed, you should not resign your current employment, otherwise alter your employment status, or alter any personal circumstances in reliance on a conditional offer. Angels Baseball is committed to providing equal opportunity, and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by law. If there is a medical or religious reason you believe you cannot comply with this requirement, please discuss with Human Resources during your interview process.
The Angels believe that diversity contributes to a more enriched collective perspective and a better decision-making process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.