Los Angeles AngelsAnaheim, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/18/2021 5:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Angels Baseball jobs in Anaheim-CA
Search all Angels Baseball postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Angels Baseball? Angels Baseball - Minor League Video Manager
*In order to be considered for this opportunity applicants, after clicking ''apply now'' above and being redirected, must then fully complete the application process on follow-up screen. Resumes are required*
Los Angeles Angels Minor League Video Manager
The Los Angeles Angels Player Development Department is seeking passionate individuals to join our team. Applicants can come from any discipline or background as long as you have the curiosity, open-mindedness, and perseverance to take on difficult problems.
Based at one of the Angels minor league affiliates, the Minor League Video Manager would be responsible for the video needs of that affiliate as well as assist the affiliate staff with other information, technology and data as appropriate.
Examples of essential responsibilities
• Capture video and chart both home and road game for assigned affiliate in Bats while also running Trackman for all home games.
• Capture video with Edgertronic cameras prior to games and assist with in game capture.
• Capture non game video as requested by staff.
• Assist with affiliate Advance Scouting process for coaches and players.
• Potentially assist Amateur and International Scouting with video and data needs.
• Take on other projects as assigned by Player Development staff.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Experience and proficiency with a video coaching system preferred (preferably BATS).
• Experience and proficiency with Trackman preferred but not required.
• Experience and proficiency with Edgertronic cameras preferred but not required.
• Experience and proficiency with TruMedia preferred but not required
• Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Basic SQL, R, Python skills are a plus but not required
• Ability to recognize pitch types from Trackman data and/or sitting in the stands.
• Detail oriented and organized.
• Available for the duration of the 2021 Minor League Season.
• Able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to work and communicate with people from a variety of backgrounds.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time
• Ability to traverse office and stadium frequently
• Ability to work in inclement weather (when in stadium)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The Angels believe that diversity contributes to a more enriched collective perspective and a better decision-making process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.