Account Production Manager
Los Angeles AngelsAnaheim, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/28/2022 1:09:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Account Production Manager jobs in Anaheim-CA
Search all Account Production Manager postings
Full Time Job
Angels BaseballAccount Production Manager
*In order to be considered for this opportunity applicants, after clicking ''apply now'' above and being redirected, must then fully complete the application process on follow-up screen.*
Summary: Position is the responsible for all video and graphics production for in-stadium display at Angels Baseball games. This includes the overall visual look and maintaining consistency and quality throughout the production department. In addition, this person serves as curator for the Angels video archive, ensuring all footage is logged and maintained in a consistent manner to ensure long-term historical preservation. This is a ''hands-on'' position providing extensive part-time production staff supervision.
Examples of Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
• Manage content projects by taking elements from concept through completion, including pre-production, shooting, editing, graphics, animations, and delivery formats.
• Serve as the curator of the Angels digital video archive including the daily ingest and verification of all game footage. Also serves as the company-wide contact for training and support when using the archive.
• Evaluate and train part-time production staff on all control room and editing equipment.
• Serve as primary contact for select 3rd party production service providers as needed.
• Collaborate with Entertainment staff and related departments as needed on game presentation content.
• Provide all necessary inter-office and client communication as necessary to maximize productivity and ensure a pro-active working relationship with all parties.
• Service fulfillment of miscellaneous in-house feature projects as requested.
• Primary client facing entertainment contact for all non-baseball events. Collaborates with clients to coordinate all aspects of their event. Ensures content is formatted correctly and matches all branding, delivery, and budget requirements.
• Works with other departments to ensure sponsor related content is formatted correctly and able to be displayed per contract requirements.
• Participate in the selection and hiring of day of game/event control room operators. Day-to-day management of the operators including staffing game and non-game events.
• Responsible for all aspects of the video boards; including creating graphical layouts and implementing programming workflows to ensure a seamless experience.
Specific Qualifications/Abilities: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Ideal candidate possesses outstanding production skills and a thorough, hands-on working knowledge of non-linear edit / random-access systems, graphics systems, and integrated audio, video, and matrix display operations in a live sports entertainment environment.
• Must have a positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills and an ability to react well under pressure.
• Must understand how to utilize all available resources to maximize the guest experience at every event.
• Position requires a self-motivated individual with excellent creative production skills and an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously. Able to work long hours, including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
• Must have an energetic desire to maximize the Angels overall production effort. College degree or comparable experience in video production or related field preferred.
• Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to traverse office and stadium frequently
• Ability to work in inclement weather (when in stadium)
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Please note that any job offer is contingent upon your providing verification that you have been fully vaccinated (at least 14 days have passed since receiving final dose of vaccine) against COVID-19. Job offers will be withdrawn (regardless of whether you have already signed) if this condition is not satisfied. Unless and until this step has been completed, you should not resign your current employment, otherwise alter your employment status, or alter any personal circumstances in reliance on a conditional offer. Angels Baseball is committed to providing equal opportunity, and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by law. If there is a medical or religious reason you believe you cannot comply with this requirement, please discuss with Human Resources during your interview process.
The Angels believe that diversity contributes to a more enriched collective perspective and a better decision-making process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.