Lord DangerLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Lord Danger, a live-action commercial production company, is seeking a full-time Production Coordinator to work out of our offices in Hollywood. Position would begin ASAP.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an upbeat, enthusiastic, can-do attitude. Many things can be taught. This cannot.
- Be able to help produce pitches involving many different creatives and personalities. Organization, delegation and ability to promote energy is key here.
- Juggle many types of tasks for many different stakeholders at once. This position requires someone who can multitask and problem solve.
- See themselves on a producer track. Eventually the person in this position will help produce shoots.
- Be detail-oriented and capable of working independently without strict guidance at every turn. We're looking for someone who has the courage to work on their own and make decisions when they need to be made.
- Have experience working as a Production Coordinator on live-action as well as VFX, animation, and editorial projects.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills. 90% of the job involves some form of communication and it saves lots of time and energy when everyone communicates well together.
- Be well-versed in cultural and artistic realms. We work with awesome clients and on amazing projects and having strong underpinnings in art and culture allow us to do our best work. Bonus points if you have previous experience and are comfortable in a creative/writers room.
- current resumé
- cover letter
- salary expectations Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online