Full Time Job
Lonelyleap is a collaborative, transatlantic team of strategists, directors, cinematographers, designers, and producers.
Our films are based on human truths. They communicate at a deep level: stimulating intelligence, feeding curiosity and inspiring action.
We now have an opportunity for a talented Producer to join our team.
We're looking for a candidate to join our New York team, to be based in Dumbo, Brooklyn. Applicants should also be open to travel with this position.
We are looking for a Producer who has worked in a similar production company, has brand/agency experience producing stunning high-end documentary, brand, corporate and commercial films. The emphasis will be on leading new projects from pitching stages through to completion/delivery.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
The main priorities for the role are:
• Meeting with clients/potential clients to discuss their video needs
• Working on pitches in collaboration with our creative team
• Sourcing contributors
• Being the main point of contact for all clients on your own projects
• Budget creation, administration, management and reconciliation ensuring you meet set targets
• Scheduling and resourcing all of your own projects
• Attending shoots where possible (national and international)
• Sourcing local crews internationally
• Handling all production paperwork including release forms, music licensing, risk assessments etc.
* Researching and clearing archival.
* Researching and clearing music.
• Producing animation projects
• Overseeing all post production on projects
• Organising TV, Radio and Cinema clearances
• Managing final delivery of films to clients
• Processing all supplier invoices and delivering to Finance Manager for payment
• Networking and representing Lonelyleap as needed at various events.
• 5+ years' experience at a production company/agency
• Providing producer expertise for new clients and in pitches for new business
• A solid knowledge and understanding of current production and post processes
• Strong budgeting skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Solid client management skills
• Pro-active, well-organized and dynamic personality
• Expert knowledge of content production, including scheduling/budgeting, knowing what is achievable
• Experience producing branded content, corporate communications, animations and commercials
• A can-do attitude
• covering letter
• x3 examples of work you have produced which you feel are well aligned with the projects we work on at Lonelyleap
Please clearly mark in the subject ''Producer - New York'' or your application may be missed. **
**EntertainmentCareers.Net Members, when using the online application system, we automatically include this in the subject line for you.
Please note this is NOT an entry level role so please only apply if you match the desired criteria.
Interviews to commence in October, with a view to start as soon as possible. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online