Logdotzip Inc.Anaheim, CA
Full Time Job
Full-Time & Part-Time Positions both in house or remote.
We are looking for a talented, graphic designer that shares our curiosity and passion for compelling YouTube and digital media gaming content. Experience in motion graphics and animation is a plus.
Logdotzip Inc. produces and distributes digital programming via our video networks with episodic shows delivered daily which are enjoyed by loyal, passionate fans.
The Graphic Designer role is responsible for working closely with show producers to create original thumbnails for YouTube content ranging from video game ''Let's Plays'' to streaming and live action shoots - designing and animating short form motion graphic narratives and infographics is a plus. The ideal candidate must possess strong skills in Adobe Photoshop CC, and a 4D software program. Candidates should have a high level of brand & design sense, self-sufficiency, strong collaboration and communication skills and be able to adapt to changing show styles, schedules and feedback. Additional skills as a plus: Mineways for converting Minecraft maps from game Worlds to an OBJ file used in Cinema 4D, SheepSkin (for converting and correcting skins for use in Cinema 4D.
These full-time and part-time positions report to the COO and is located in Anaheim, CA, we are open to both in house and report work arrangements.
*Please submit a cover letter along with your resume, and include links to online portfolio.
1. Create thumbnails from source material for daily YouTube videos.
2. Create thumbnails, artwork and graphic packages while maintaining brand tone and voice.
3. Create thumbnails as soon as materials and directions are available in-order to build a several week que of prepared assets.
4. Contribute and maintain brand aesthetics and style guides.
5. Create merchandise artwork for T-shirts, posters and other items when needed.
6. Create channel artwork, banner ads and other social media type promotional materials.
7. Manage priorities and expectations to meet deadlines according to show producers' publishing schedules.
* Over 3 years of experience with graphic design, experience with gaming content a plus.
* Excel in Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Photoshop. Experience in a 4D software program, After Effects, and motion graphics a plus.
* Passion for visual storytelling with a strong sense of design
* Highly creative, organized and able to work independently with little direction
* Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
* Comfortable working in a fast paced, multitasking production environment and/or remotely with great communication.
* Strong knowledge and experience with different artwork aspect ratios, file formats, color palettes, and standards for web design artwork.
* Applicants must provide a link to examples of most recent work
* Must have legal right to work in the United States
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online