Office Production Assistant
Location Resources, Inc.Miami Beach, FL
Full Time Job
Love television, film, and/or fashion? If so, we have an exciting opportunity available within our all-inclusive film, TV, and still photography location scouting & management company. We are seeking a full-time Office Production Assistant to support the company and join our team.
This is a hybrid position, in which the ideal candidate will work remotely, as well as out of our Miami Beach office. This position will offer valuable experience and is a great opportunity to gain a unique perspective of the ins-and-outs of the vibrant South Florida production industry.
Necessary skills and qualities:
• Professional written and verbal business communication skills
• Extremely detail oriented and organized.
• Social media experience for business, a plus
• Online research skills
• Proficient computer skills (Mac-preferred) such as Microsoft Office Suite
• Be a self-starter
• Be flexible, able to change course quickly
• Must be a capable and strong multi-tasker
• Willing to work beyond normal business hours
• Analytical thinking skills
• Reliable transportation
• Willing to go above and beyond
• Production/set experience and/or marketing experience, a plus
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Office administrative tasks for company president and other office needs
• Running business and personal errands as needed
• Misc. business and personal projects
We are looking to fill this position immediately and will train the ideal, well-qualified candidate.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online