Fall Intern - Casting
Liz Lewis Casting PartnersNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Fall Semester Internship: September - December
Responsibilities & Job Description
Learn and perform under supervision, Casting Office Procedures:
- Learn basic office software and equipment usage
- Answer phones using correct Office Etiquette
- Help put out audition times for talent
- Become familiar with who is calling and phone etiquette (i.e., agents, managers, clients)
- Research agents, managers, and clients to learn in depth information pertinent to casting
- Research and familiarize self with actors via actors websites, headshots received, etc.
- Inventory and Maintenance of Office Supplies (see spreadsheet)
- Run Errands to get supplies for offices and sessions, to mail, to bank, to client offices
Learn and perform under supervision Casting Studio Procedures:
- Learn Basic studio software and equipment usage
- Help set up (prep) the studio and sign in area with supplies
- Greet Talent and help oversee paperwork to get them signed in
- Observe casting director in session
Job Code: NEW YORK
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online