Tour Marketing Director
LiveNationBeverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/22/2024 5:35:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Tour Marketing Director jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Tour Marketing Director postings
Full Time Job
WHO ARE YOU?
A relationship driven individual who is passionate about live music and the future of marketing. You are a natural leader and are able to manage and motivate a team to deliver. You are an excellent communicator and relationship builder and develop and maintain strong professional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You are a partner to our client and artist teams, not an order taker - you help advise and collaborate with them to balance priorities and ensure we are developing the best marketing plans to achieve their goals. You are adept at translating client and artist needs into actionable insights and can clearly communicate with internal teams to deliver marketing plans that meet their goals. You work well in a collaborative, fast paced environment and are excited about the future of live event marketing. You are an expert at managing multiple projects, stakeholders, and priorities at the same time. You are passionate about music and being part of a team that connects fans to the artists they love.
The Director of Tour Marketing will be part of the Tour Marketing team which is responsible for supporting our artist agency and management representative partners in the development of marketing campaigns for nationally and internationally booked amphitheater, arena, and stadium tours. This person will provide best in class service and foster strong relationships with our partners. S/he will act as a strategic partner to our clients in developing marketing plans and work internally with subject matter experts to develop the most innovative and effective marketing proposals. Bottom line, S/he is responsible for elevating the level of service we provide to our touring clients.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Act as the key internal contact for artist management teams for Live Nation Tours
• Create and maintain relationships with external company partners, including artists, managers, and agents, to provide excellent client services
• Work cross functionally with various internal teams to guide the development of tour marketing campaigns for multiple Live Nation tours
• Oversee that all necessary show marketing information is input into Live Nation proprietary marketing tools
• Work closely with Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to develop and fulfill tour sponsorship programs.
• Analyze past purchaser data & use research tools to drive decisions & shape marketing strategy for tours
• Manage marketing budgets for tours to achieve business objectives
• Coordinate multiple teams of experts to successfully execute marketing campaigns inclusive of, but not limited to, advertising, promotions, media events & PR and content creation.
• Coordinate the development of tour assets including radio spots, TV spots, video ad units, static banner assets, social content, etc. in partnership with the Creative team
• Work with internal stakeholders to provide post show marketing analytics recaps to artists
• Develop established relationship and partnership with Talent Buyers on Touring & Talent team
• Manage one or more employees within tour marketing department
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Proven track record of outstanding client relationships
• Ability to clearly communicate strategic initiatives and navigate complex situations under pressure
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• 10+ years marketing experience in live music entertainment or industry related field
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to professionally present marketing concepts and strategies to artist management.
• Work well in a team environment
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to adapt, communicate and manage in a fast-paced environment
• Strong time management skills and attention to detail
• Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
• Highly organized
• Proactive work ethic
• Passionate about music and live experiences
• Ability to recognize and define problems, collect information, establish facts, and implement innovative solutions.
• Strong Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite skills
• Ability to learn and efficiently use project management software/tools
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time, and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to dete