LiveNationBeverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/13/2023 3:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Ticketing Coordinator jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Ticketing Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Live Nation Concerts is seeking a Ticketing Coordinator to support the ticket operations team. This detail-oriented position requires excellent organizational skills, strong problem-solving skills, and an ability to work efficiently, accurately, and effectively under pressure. The ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills the ability to foster strong working relationships with senior executives, partners, and clients at all levels of an organization.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Monitor ticket sales and compile sales summaries for distribution to designated tour personnel.
• Collect and analyze inventory data across multiple ticketing platforms.
• Build out internal order system for Live Nation touring shows.
• Communicate regularly with local promoters, Ticketmaster, local ticketing staff, Live Nation Touring, and affiliated tour parties.
• Assist Ticketing Directors in communication to local box offices to set-up events, place holds, process orders, and release tickets in a timely fashion.
• QA events across tours to ensure accurate and consistent event information and set-up.
• Adhere to Live Nation ticketing initiatives, programs, policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned by Ticketing Directors.
• Occasional on-site guest list check-in at local events.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Demonstrated knowledge of ticketing software, event programming, and box office operations is preferred, but not required.
• Excellent oral and written communication.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or comparable work experience.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to prioritize, organize, problem solve, follow-up, and communicate.
• Must be able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
• Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the California Salary Transparency in Job Advertisements Law. It is estimated based on what a successful California applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in California or perform the position from California. Similar positions located outside of California will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected qualit