LiveNationNew York, NY
Part Time Job
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Complete and distribute accurate daily ticket counts for events and distribute count requests externally as requested.
• Create and distribute regular ticketing reports, working with various departments/venues and using various internal systems.
• Maintain comprehensive and accurate records, databases, files and documentation.
• Coordinate, supervise, and complete special projects.
• Assist Director of Ticketing with setting up and monitoring special ticketing offers and promotions.
• Coordinate and collect internal ticket requests and customer databases lists.
• Interact with artist, record label, management. Provide requested reports as necessary.
• Any additional duties as assigned by Director of Ticketing.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Ability to work evening and weekend hours, based on the needs of daily business operations
• Ability to engage in positive interaction with employees and industry contacts, prioritize, organize, problem solve, follow-up, time management and multitasking
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including email etiquette
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
• Experience in Box Office/Ticketing Management not required, but preferred
• Experience in a live environment operation not required, but preferred
• Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
The expected compensation for this position in NYC is:
$15.00 USD - $18.50 Hourly
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the New York Salary Transparency in Job Advertisements Law. It is estimated based on what a successful New York City applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in New York City or perform the position from New York City. Similar positions located outside of New York City will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the NYC Law, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
$15.00 - 18.50 per hour