Sr Membership Manager
This was removed by the employer on 1/24/2024 3:35:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Sr Membership Manager jobs in Austin-TX
Search all Sr Membership Manager postings
Full Time Job
C3 Presents - Sr Membership Manager: 508 Club
508 Club is an exclusive membership program granting members access to premium tickets and concierge service. The pilot program is launching in 2024 in Austin, TX, with the goal of expanding to additional markets in subsequent months/years.
We are seeking a Sr. Membership Manager to support the development of our membership program. This person will be a key member of the team bringing this vision to life. The ideal candidate has experience in the membership and hospitality space and has a passion for all things guest services. The Senior Membership Manager is primarily responsible for developing and delivering the optimal customer experience. This person's duties will include membership recruitment and retention, and member communications. This person needs to be a confident and persuasive ambassador of the concept and inspire others - whether members, staff, or event/venue operators - to want to be a part of it.
• Participate in the planning and ideation of the overall program and membership plans.
• Oversee recruitment, onboarding, retention and day-to-day satisfaction of members. This includes setting standards for managing a team of member managers.
• Oversee ideation and implementation of marketing plans and overall marketing playbook.
• Develop and maintain the operational playbook for membership and member agreements including future plans for new markets.
• Support and advise the Member Operations Manager in the ideation of member communications plans.
• Manage and track budget items as required.
• Support in the execution of all hospitality and pop-up experiences.
• Develop member outreach and retention plans including maintaining the master member list.
• Oversee the development of the member manager best practices guide.
• Act as the main point of contact for inaugural members.
• Oversee and document welcome and renewal plans including procurement of gifts and creative collateral.
• Help with hiring and training of new member managers on operational best practices and program plans.
• Attend concerts and events with members as required.
• 6+ years of guest services, hospitality and/or membership club experience.
• Experience in creating an operations playbook and guidelines.
• Passion for live events.
• Desire for delivering unqualified customer satisfaction.
• Must be highly organized, deadline-driven, and able to multi-task.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with personable and professional disposition
• Ability and desire to travel as needed
C3 Core Competencies:
• Demonstrate integrity in the way you operate in day-to-day business and the way you deal with people.
• Communicate effectively with various audiences by organizing and delivering information appropriately and listening actively to others.
• Proactively seek solutions to problems. Be enthusiastic and energetic in your approach to your job. Commit to putting in extra effort with a positive attitude.
• Be flexible in handling change, able to juggle multiple demands, and adaptable to new situations with fresh ideas or innovative approaches.
• Stay composed, confident, optimistic, and in problem-solving mode when the going gets tough.
• Possess the skills needed to perform your job well, paying close attention to detail, accuracy, and completeness.