Social Media & Engagement Coordinator II
Full Time Job
Insomniac - Social Media & Engagement Coordinator II
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at social media and community engagement? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the social media space. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac Events is looking for a Social Media & Community Engagement Coordinator to assist with crafting and organizing social content for each of our unique brands, as well as handling a high volume of customer service-related questions, comments, and requests across festival and brand social media channels. Ideal candidate will have experience posting on public-facing social media channels, interacting with fans or customers while utilizing brand voice, and have knowledge of Insomniac brands, festivals, themes, and values. This position reports to the Social Media Manager in support of the Social Media and Marketing team.
• Coordinate social media & marketing leads to create and organize compelling social content across multiple high-profile brands simultaneously
• Write creatively yet collaboratively within the sphere of each brand, with an emphasis on captions and photo selection
• Create detailed spreadsheets and proposals for social calendars across concerts, branded shows, and festivals
• Schedule and execute social posts upon approval from show leads
• Monitor various email inboxes, direct messages, and all direct customer inquiries regarding festival questions, ticketing issues, lost and found, and more.
• Consistently monitor comments, Tweets, and direct messages (DMs) for issues and questions.
• Escalate issues to Headliner Experience team and department heads when appropriate
• Use appropriate brand voice to interact with fans across multiple brands and channels
• Monitor platforms for safety issues and concerns while possessing awareness when to escalate concerns to proper stakeholders
• Keep FAQs and event websites up to date with precise Headliner Experience information
• Liaise between Social Media, Marketing, Headliner Experience, Operations and Production teams to actively address and solve issues, comments, complaints and provide accurate show and brand specific information
• Present and activate interactive fan programs such as contests, greening initiatives, polls, and surveys
• Additional tasks to be determined in by Social Media and Marketing Team
• Work on-site at shows and festivals to post live social content and monitor channels for any customer service issues that arise, working with relevant departments to quickly solve any problems
• Must have a college degree or 2+ years of relevant experience in social media and customer service
• An in-depth understanding of electronic music, festival culture, and the live music space
• In-tune with local music scene, venues, and nightclubs
• Organized self-starter with meticulous attention to detail
• Knowledge of Facebook, Facebook Live, Twitter, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Snapchat, Google+, Tumblr, Pinterest, YouTube, and other live streaming apps and social media platforms
• Experience in social media management/monitoring tools such as: HootSuite, TweetDeck and Sprinklr
• Proficient in grammar, copywriting and asset selection
• Experience working on-site at concerts, music festivals, or other large-scale events
• Ability to work overnight, off-hours, and react appropriately to time-sensitive situations
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to work during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Insomniac strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Insomniac recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Insomniac may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.