Site Experience Crew
This was removed by the employer on 11/9/2023 6:01:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Site Experience Crew jobs in Orlando-FL
Search all Site Experience Crew postings
Part Time Job
Insomniac - EDC Orlando 2023 Seasonal Site Experience Crew
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at building exciting and unforgettable displays? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture as well as creating memorable experiences. Is this you? Read on…
The Site Experience Laborer is responsible for ensuring the success of the event productions by performing the technical and physical aspects related to show production.
• Performs the load-in and out of department equipment and props
• Assist with audio/lighting cabling as needed
• Responsible for communicating details of the event to crew leads
• Assist with maintenance and repair of equipment and props
• Comply with company safety regulations
• Operate and care for work areas in a safe, clean manner
• Project a professional image by working steadily, being a team player and being responsible for personal actions
• Safely operate various types of utility vehicles and heavy equipment providing appropriate certification
• Follow all safety, corporate and department policies
• Follow written and verbal instructions
• Use various hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment
• Assist with emergency and unscheduled repairs
• Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
• Detect faulty operations, defective material and report to crew lead
• Perform all other duties as assigned or needed
• 1+ years minimum festival or concert tour experience
• must possess valid and current driver license
• must possess valid and current U.S. passport
• must possess valid and current credit card for hotel incidentals
• ability to operate equipment such as forklift, boom lift, scissor lift ect.
• ability to use hand tools, saws, ect.
• knowledge in basic lighting.
• must be highly motivated and possess superior interpersonal communication skills
• working knowledge of web and mobile technologies as well as two-way radio
• must possess working mobile device, preferably smart phone
• position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting up to 75lbs.
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to work during evening and weekend hours and travel to events, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Insomniac strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Insomniac recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Insomniac may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Hiring Salary Range: $16.00-$25.00 USD
Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the California Salary Transparency in Job Advertisements Law. It is estimated based on what a successful California applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in California or perform the position from California. Similar positions located outside of California will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Insomniac takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the California Law, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.