Seasonal Production Runner
Part Time Job
Insomniac - BOO! Seattle 2023 Seasonal Production Runner
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at running tasks? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the live event space. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac is seeking a highly motivated and proactive Production Runner to support the responsibilities of Insomniac's Back of House Department. This position reports to the Back of House Manager. This is not a remote position.
• Provide transportation for various personnel throughout the show day, such as hotel and airport pickups and drop offs using either personal car or company-provided vehicle
• Run errands such as department meals, laundry, grocery shopping, package delivery, equipment rentals, coffee runs, etc.
• Coordinate large take-out orders with local restaurants, purchasing, retrieving, and distributing to touring personnel
• Coordinate large shopping lists from local grocery stores, deliver to the venue
• Assist production staff with general production-related duties
• Maintain cash and receipts for expense reimbursement and reconciliation
• Provide local area information to touring staff
• Pick up and drop off company-rented 15-passenger and cargo vans
• Light administrative duties such as making copies, posting signs and cash reconciliation
• Confidentiality is very critical to the role
• Various special projects and tasks assigned
• 21 years of age or older
• Valid driver's license with a good driving record and fully insured
• Safe driving habits a must
• Operational cell phone
• Friendly and personable, works well with others but also able to work independently
• Punctual, reliable, responsible, professional and courteous
• Able to work a long day (typical show day runs anywhere to 10 to 18 hours)
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to work during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Insomniac strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Hiring Salary Range: $16.00-$18.00 an hour
Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the California Salary Transparency in Job Advertisements Law. It is estimated based on what a successful California applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in California or perform the position from California. Similar positions located outside of California will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Insomniac takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the California Law, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
The expected compensation for this position in Washington is:
$15.74 USD Hourly
** Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Washington Equal Pay and Opportunities Act. It is estimated based upon what an individual working in this position in the state of Washington would be paid . It assumes that the candidate will be in Washington or perform the position from Washington. Similar positions located outside of Washington will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the Washington Law, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
$15.74 per hour