Seasonal Performer Attendant
Part Time Job
Insomniac - Escape Halloween 2023 Seasonal Performer Attendant
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you have an interest in theatrical entertainment? Do you enjoy working behind the scenes? Do you excel at assisting or PA work? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the dance music space. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac is seeking highly motivated & organized Performer Attendants ( PA's ) to join the entertainment team at festivals & other music events. This position plays a critical role by ensuring the overall quality of the Insomniac experience for headliners & staff members alike. This position reports to the Entertainment director & entertainment Project Managers.
• Oversee the workflow of designated performers on the event grounds or at a set location
• Ensure team well-being & hydration
• Carry water & necessary items for performers at events
• Keep performer teams on schedule, monitor break times & time out performances
• Liaise between the performer teams & stage managers to coordinate performance access
• Facilitate photo ops with characters & headliners
• Navigate performers through crowds & have a comprehensive understanding of the site footprint
• Complete rotations of any designated checkpoints throughout events
• Assist the Entertainment Department Managers with needed tasks & duties
• Interact courteously & professionally with headliners & employees at all times
• Work late show hours, weekends or overtime as needed
• Work effectively under a high level of pressure & demanding time lines
• Must be 18 years of age
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
• Festival, Film or Television production experience is highly desirable
• Backgrounds in management, team lead, security, military or project management are a plus
• Experience with radio protocol is beneficial but is not required
• Strong supervisory, leadership, and communication skills
• Energy, enthusiasm & people skills
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
• Physically able to sustain prolonged periods of walking or standing in all weather conditions
• Must have open availability on event days & have no conflicting bookings or employment shifts
• Must be willing to work during evening and weekend hours and travel to events as required
• Must have clean driving record, valid driver's license & car insurance
• May need to use personal vehicle to travel to work engagements, both local & out of town
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Insomniac strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Insomniac recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Insomniac may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Hiring Salary Range: $16.00-$20.00 an hour
Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the California Salary Transparency in Job Advertisements Law. It is estimated based on what a successful California applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in California or perform the position from California. Similar positions located outside of California will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Insomniac takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the California Law, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
The expected compensation for this position in Washington is:
$15.74 USD Hourly
** Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Washington Equal Pay and Opportunities Act. It is estimated based upon what an individual working in this position in the state of Washington would be paid . It assumes that the candidate will be in Washington or perform the position from Washington. Similar positions located outside of Washington will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the Washington Law, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
$15.74 per hour