Part Time Job
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy hip hop music and restaurant industry? Do you excel at day-to-day kitchen operations? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for hip hop culture and a love of the kitchen space. Is this you? Read on…
Our company is looking for a Runner to assist in running packaged orders to drivers parked outside the kitchen. This position will facilitate collaboration between our kitchen and drivers. This position will report to the Cook.
• Transport orders from kitchens to the central driver processing area at facility accurately and rapidly, paying attention to priorities and special requests
• Point of contact between driver and back of house staff
• Actively contribute to process improvement initiatives
• Ensure orders are delivered in accordance with safety standards
• Inform management of feedback and/or requests
• 1+ years of runner service in high volume restaurants or equivalent education
• Experience with a food service, hospitality or retail company
• Understands hygiene and food safety rules
• Physical ability and stamina to carry heavy items and stand for long hours
• Excels in a variety of cooking styles and techniques
• Knowledge of food safety rules and regulations
• Active ServSafe Management Food Safety Certificate
• Flexible schedule, mornings, nights, weekends and holidays are required
• Must meet the minimal criteria in background check
• Ability to speak, write, read and understand the primary language (s) of the work location
• Ability to remain calm and professional in a fast-paced work environment
• Ability to adapt to new systems quickly
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing travel to work events during holiday, evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Rolling Loud for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Our company strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Our company recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Rolling Loud may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.