Regional Marketing Director
This was removed by the employer on 10/13/2023 2:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Regional Marketing Director jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Regional Marketing Director postings
Full Time Job
LN Concerts, Regional Marketing Director – Florida (Miami)
We are currently looking for a Regional Marketing Director. This person, under guidance of the Regional Marketing Management Team, will be responsible for multiple tasks that are essential to the success of Live Nation's marketing efforts including the development and presentation of marketing plans to artist representatives, direction and implementation of local marketing promotions and partnerships, and management of multiple event advertising budgets for arena, stadium and amphitheater shows.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Act as the key internal contact with various stakeholders to prepare, present and execute marketing and promotional campaigns for multiple Live Nation events primarily at the arena and amphitheater level
• Serve as the primary local contact for artist marketing representatives regarding venue and show marketing plans
• Partner with the local talent buying team to manage the success of local events across multiple venues
• Create impactful promotions for Live Nation events using multiple regional media partners
• Compile and share extensive audience and artist demographic information to shape development of marketing plans
• Identify and activate new strategic marketing partners to enhance artist and venue exposure in the community
• Partner with the Venue Marketing team to maximize show awareness on socials, in emails, on websites and in venue
• Ensure all necessary show marketing information is input into Live Nation proprietary marketing tools
• Coordinate multiple teams of experts to successfully execute marketing campaigns inclusive of, but not limited to, advertising, media events & PR and content creation.
• Work with internal stakeholders to provide post show marketing analytics recaps to artists
• Coordinate street team and grassroots marketing efforts with local market contacts
• Day of show event coverage as necessary
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Minimum of 8+ years prior experience in event marketing within an entertainment, sports or public assembly facility setting
• Minimum of 8+ years prior experience managing local media relationships
• Minimum of 8+ years working with artist marketing representatives
• Ability to work day, evening and weekend hours, based on the needs of daily business operations
• Ability to work in a very busy, high-pressure, team setting
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation may pursue all av