Regional Marketing Coordinator
LiveNationBeverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/9/2023 9:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Regional Marketing Coordinator jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Regional Marketing Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
LN Concerts, Regional Marketing Coordinator - California
We are currently looking for a Regional Marketing Coordinator. This person, under guidance of the Regional Marketing Management Team, will be responsible for multiple tasks that are essential to the success of Live Nation's marketing efforts including artist and audience research, coordination, and delivery of marketing assets to marketing partners, invoice coding and payment and event marketing recap reports.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Perform a range of administrative and marketing support duties for the Regional Marketing Management Team
• Coordinate the delivery of promotional tickets with applicable marketing partners throughout the region
• Compile advertising settlement recap reports for locally booked events
• Code and process incoming advertising invoices
• Research audience and artist demographic info to help shape marketing plans
• Assist with any grassroots marketing campaigns (ordering flyers/posters, shipping materials)
• Assist the local sponsorship team with annual local sponsorship marketing recaps
• Assist the local PR team in compiling local show information for press releases
• Ensure all necessary show marketing information is input into Live Nation proprietary marketing tools
• Day of show event coverage as necessary
• Ability to work extended hours, including weekends and evenings is required (as dictated by show dates, deadlines, etc.)
• Assist in additional duties as needed
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
• Extensive music knowledge: event planning, concert or sports marketing experience preferred
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment while juggling multiple tasks.
• 1-3 years of prior experience in event assisting/planning or marketing experience within an entertainment, sports or public assembly facility setting
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work in a very busy, high-pressure, team setting
• Strong collaboration skills - can work well with navigating various stakeholders and teams
• Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rul