Promotions & PR Coordinator
Full Time Job
Insomniac - Promotions & PR Coordinator
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you have a passion for music discovery and artist public relations? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies a passion for dance culture and a love of artist discovery. Is this you? Read on…
The Insomniac Music Group is looking for an enthusiastic Promotions & PR Coordinator to join the team. This position reports to the Marketing Manager and Promo Manager. This is not a remote position and is required to work in the Calabasas, CA office.
• Press release copywriting
• Facilitate with PR campaigns and outreach for select labels
• Fielding media requests
• Maintaining and growing network of publicists, curators, channels for 3rd party placement
• Collate artist assets and pertinent info utilized for promo pitching
• Create comprehensive reporting for all media and promo initiatives
• Optimize Insomniac owned playlists
• Assist on various event/promo activations
• Administrative promo Insomniac Music Group team support
• 2+ years' of relevant experience Proven to have built and maintained strong relationships with record labels, artists, and artist management
• Basic understanding in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Basic understanding of content management systems and online storage spaces like Dropbox and Google Doc
• Basic HTML, photography, audio and video editing skills preferred
• Fundamental understanding of spreadsheets, Excel, and Airtable preferred
• Must be motivated with an ''Everything is possible'' attitude
• Must be an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels and busy environments
• Must be willing to travel to work and travel to events during holidays, evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines and work events
• Must be comfortable operating across multiple time zones.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Insomniac strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Insomniac recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Insomniac may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.