Part Time Job
Title: Production Runner
Location: The Ritz Raleigh - Raleigh, NC
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
• Responsible for various 'errands' associated with the talent and production of the show. Confidentiality and professionalism is very critical to this role.
• Shop for touring artists and crew based on lists paying special attention to dietary restrictions, brand names, quantities and ingredients
• Ensure stage and backstage areas are properly presented, clean, and properly stocked with hospitality items
• Coordinate and deliver take-out orders, grocery items and beverages to the band or talent
• Knowledge of region to properly locate restaurants, stores, music stores, area attractions, etc.
• Must have a properly working clean automobile and provide proof of insurance
• Vehicle must be able to transport others, free of personal items and trunk space
• Must have an exceptional driving record
• Exceptional knowledge of food and beverage
• Have the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment while remaining pleasant and professional at all times.
• Must be 21 years old or older
• Ability to work a non-conventional schedule including early mornings, late nights and weekends
• Must have strong cash handling skills
• Excellent communication skills and punctuality
• Tolerance of all cultures, music and art forms
• 3 years work experience interacting with people in a positive environment
• Experience in a live music environment
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Working environment is fast-paced, often loud and stressful
• Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet both indoors or outdoors
• Must be able to lift or move up to 50lbs using proper lifting techniques
• This position is part-time but requires all-day availability on event days, see our website calendar for a better understanding on frequency of shifts
• Position starts at $15 per hour
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.