Part Time Job
Title: Production Runner
Location: XFINITY Theater
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
• Responsible for various ' errands' and tasks associated with the talent and production of a show. Confidentiality is very critical to this role
• Coordinate and deliver food and beverage to the band or talent
• Retrieve and deliver equipment, paperwork, etc.
• Ensure stage and backstage areas are clean and free of clutter
• Assist with any other aspect of stage production, such as show pass and guest list distribution
• Assist Green Room Server with any needs of the artist
• Perform opening/running/closing side duties according to company practice and policy
• Have knowledge of all music, promotional or special events in the house
• Handles multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while remaining pleasant and professional at all times
• Must have a properly workin g automobile and provide proof of insurance
• Must have an exceptional driving record
• Must have knowledge of touring or stage production operations
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Ability to work late and extended hours
• Flexible schedule
• Excellent communication skills and punctual
• Knowledge of region to properly locate restaurants, stores, music stores, area attractions, etc.
• 3 years work experience interacting with people in a positive environment
• Experience in a live music environment or comparable role
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Working environment is fast-paced , often loud and stressful
• Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet both indoors or outdoors
• Must be able to lift or move up to 40 lbs using proper lifting techniques
• Intensely physical environment
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, a pply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.