This was removed by the employer on 2/7/2024 4:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Production Manager jobs in Cambridge-MA
Search all Production Manager postings
Full Time Job
The Production Manager is responsible for the on-stage, backstage, and other technical details of concerts and events at Live Nation-operated venues and third party venues including theatres, , stadiums and arenas in the local market and surrounding areas.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Coordination between tour/private production and venues. Advancing and obtaining presale technical information, including production needs, rider requirements, staging and capacity changes.
• Interface with local contractors (vendors) and tours, clients renting Live Nation venues and venue production teams when Live Nation is a client at a venue for all show requirements, including stagehands, runners, security, casual labor and rental equipment, with an emphasis on quality, reliability and cost.
• Day of show management of concert/private events from load in to load out, with an emphasis on customer (artist/client) service, adherence to time schedules, sound restrictions and cost containment.
• Vendor payments on events
• Live Nation representative at scheduled shows for business unit and production responsibilities for shows in market, as directed.
• Coordinate and manages approved subcontractors and third party vendors to ensure safe, efficient and successful events.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Combination 5 plus years' experience as Production Manager, promoter rep, or eventmanager; general knowledge of venue operations preferred
• Possess strong organizational, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills with attention to detail/problem solving skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment
• Be a self-motivated individual who possesses a ''roll up the sleeves attitude'' and a ''hands-on'' style, as well as the aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced, results- oriented environment
• Ability to travel within your market as the schedule dictates
• Flexible Schedule (days/nights, late hours, weekends, and holidays)
• Implementation and execution of all Live Nation policies, procedures and programs.
• Must work well under pressure/Even tempered
• Ability to make clear concise decisions; sometimes with limited information.
• Computer proficiency in Windows applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, AutoCad or Vectorworks)
• Excellent references
• Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within 24 hours of entering an office.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.