Full Time Job
The Production Manager is responsible for all of the on-stage, backstage and other technical details of concerts and events. Includes advancing and obtaining presale technical information, including production needs, rider requirements, staging and capacity changes .
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Ensure positive and creative environment for management team
• Assist in maintaining department manuals and training materials for all production positions
• Develop and maintain department manuals and training materials for all production positions
• Assist and support production department personnel with job functions as needed
• Assist in creating budgetary requirements and tracking the financial aspects of department
• Create and maintain daily band cost spreadsheet
• Ensure all procedures are cost effective
• Creates daily and weekly show schedule
• Assist in scheduling appropriate number of staff while maintaining labor costs within the assigned budgetary guidelines
• Maintain regular communications with Venue and Corporate Management
• Facilitate proper interdepartmental communication and organization
• Assist in Managing stage, sound, and lighting crews
• Coordinate operational feedback with Talent Buyer
• Advance technical details for shows/events
• Assist with the maintenance of audio, lighting, backline and video systems advising on repairs when needed
• Advance food and beverage/hospitality requirements
• Ensure information is distributed to Operations Managers in a timely basis
• Responsible for safe and consistent operation of all equipment
• Advise on design and purchase of site lighting systems (patio, restaurant, etc.)
• Maintain ''past show'' files
• Maintain accurate vendor records, following Purchase Ordering Systems
• Responsible for documenting and delivering disciplinary actions to production crew
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Flexible Schedule (days/nights, late hours, weekends, and holidays)
• Experience in stage lighting, pro audio systems and basic video systems
• Strong people skills with an emphasis on competent and diplomatic communication with tour/production manager representatives
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to make clear concise decisions, sometimes with limited information
• Computer literate in Windows applications
• Must possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills
• High School Diploma
• Tolerance of all cultures, music and art forms
• Minimum 3 years prior production management in an entertainment venue, tour management, or stage management
• Some College or College Degree in related field
• Behavioral Based Interviewing Skills
• Cash handling experience
• Experience in a live music environment
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Working environment is fast-paced and often loud and stressful
• Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing, lifting, bending, reaching, and working on your feet
• Must be able to lift or move up to 75 lbs using proper lifting techniques
• Tolerance of loud noise level in working environment
• Able to wear a radio earpiece during the scheduled shift
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estim