LiveNationSalt Lake City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 10/6/2023 6:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Production Coordinator jobs in Salt Lake City-UT
Search all Production Coordinator postings
Part Time Job
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Must Ensure positive and creative environment for the Production department and Venue
• Complete and distribute a daily show flash (P&L) of every event
• Have a detailed understanding of deal structure and the settlement process
• Maintain department manuals and training materials for all production positions
• Train /Assist and support production department personnel with job functions as needed
• Responsible for adhering to the budget and tracking the financial aspects of department
• Create and maintain inventory and maintenance log
• Ensure all procedures are cost effective
• Creates daily/weekly show schedule to present weekly at staff meeting Ensuring information is distributed to Operations Managers in a timely basis
• Work with the Production Manager scheduling appropriate number of staff while maintaining labor costs within the assigned budgetary guidelines
• Maintain regular communications with Production Manager and the GM
• Facilitate proper interdepartmental communication and organization
• Help to manage stage, sound, and lighting crews
• Coordinate operational feedback with Talent Buyer
• Advance technical and Hospitality details for shows/events along with the Production Manager
• Oversee maintenance of audio, lighting, backline, video systems advising on repairs when needed
• Responsible for safe and consistent operation of all equipment
• Attends production and operations meeting as outlined by the GM
• Maintain a detailed and thorough filing system of all ''past show'' files on the shared drive
• Maintain accurate vendor records, following Purchase Ordering Systems
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Calm / Professional and customer service oriented
• Prior production experience in an entertainment venue
• Tour and Stage Production experience
• Understanding of stage lighting, pro audio systems and video systems
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to make clear concise decisions, sometimes with limited information
• Computer literate in Windows applications (Excel and Word a must)
• Must possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills
• College Degree
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs
• Moderate to loud level or noise in work environment
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of
Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.