This was removed by the employer on 9/19/2023 11:03:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Production Assistant jobs in Waukee-IA
Search all Production Assistant postings
Part Time Job
Production Assistant - Vibrant Music Hall
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Assist Production Manager with pre-production meetings and production needs during day of show
• Responsible for various 'errands' associated with the talent and production of the show. Confidentiality is very critical to this role
• Must have knowledge of touring or stage production operations
• Coordinate and deliver food and beverage to the band or talent
• Ensure stage and backstage areas are clean and free of clutter
• Assist with any other aspect of stage production, such as show pass and guest list distribution
• Assist Green Room Server with any needs of the artist
• Perform opening/running/closing side duties according to venue policy
• Knowledge of region to properly locate restaurants, stores, music stores, area attractions, etc.
• Must have a properly working automobile and provide proof of insurance
• Must have an exceptional driving record
• Maintain venue safety and sanitation standards
• Have knowledge of all music, promotional or special events in the house
• Exceptional knowledge of food and beverage
• Have the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment while remaining pleasant and professional at all times.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
• Attention to detail, quality and accuracy
• Strong relationship building and communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to tolerate fast-paced work environment, often loud and stressful
• Ability to sit and stand for extended periods and work on your feet both indoors or outdoors
• Must be able to lift or move up to 50 lbs using proper lifting techniques
• Intensely physical environment
• May be exposed to high volumes of noise
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.