Part Time Job
• Coordinate technical & other aspects of production with touring and house production team.
• Oversee backstage hospitality, staff/runners & operations. Ensure shows run smoothly & on time. Ensure a safe working environment for all crew and touring personnel.
• Anticipate the needs of touring and house Production teams.
• Meet & greet the tours upon arrival to the venue and be available to assign dressing rooms and is the point of contact for all hospitality needs.
• Supervise all aspects of production from load-in to load out.
• Make quick drives to buy or deliver items for touring and house production as needed.
• Help shop, set up, and maintain artist Hospitality, as needed.
• Where possible-wash, dry and fold all hand and bath towels and/or ensure they are laundered.
• Check dressing rooms periodically through the day to tidy up and collect any towels to be washed.
• Partner with local backstage catering to ensure the Artists rider requirements are met and the culinary experience exceeds the artist's and touring personnel's expectations.
• Show CARE by participating in the venue's sustainability program which could include implementing programs that conserve resources/prevent waste such as sorting waste and collecting recycling and educating the bands about our efforts.
• Will be the backstage brand ambassador and the face of the service culture program.
• Work with Production Manager & Catering Teams to help facilitate advances.
• Pre and post show walk through with checklist to make ready all backstage Artist & Touring crew areas and notate any damage to be repairs.
• Oversee all dressing room and bus stock, including after-show meal coordination.
• In coordination with the General and Production Managers, co-manage any applicable backstage program budget and process vendor invoices.
• Partner with the venue's Production Manager, Artist Services team and LN Tour rep to create memorable, hospitality-minded moments at every show, including but not limited to birthdays and special celebrations.
• Above average time management and multi-tasking skills.
• Ability to work with a team through challenging situations & long days.
• Ability to understand and work within Union Labor practices and policies.
• Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel).
• Strong organizational skills/attention to detail/problem solving skills.
• Must work well under pressure and be even-tempered.
• Must be available to work weekdays.
• Must have a valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.