Part Time Job
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Responsible for various errands and tasks associated with the talent and production of the show. Confidentiality is very critical to this role.
• Coordinate technical & other aspects of production with touring and house production team.
• Shop, set up, and maintain artist Hospitality. Oversee all dressing room and bus stock, including after-show meal coordination.
• Responsible for maintenance and distribution of towels.
• Responsible for petty cash management and reconciliation.
• Ensure stage and backstage areas are clean and free of clutter.
• Assist in supervising all aspects of production from load-in to load out.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Requires a high school diploma/GED. College degree preferred.
• Must be 21+ for alcohol purchasing purposes.
• Knowledge of, or experience in touring or stage production operations.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while always remaining pleasant and professional.
• Ability to work with a team through challenging situations & long days.
• Computer literate in Windows applications. (Excel and Word a must)
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
• Must be OK with moderate to loud level of noise in work environment.
• Availability to work long hours, late hours, and weekend hours.
• Tolerance of all cultures, music, and art forms.
• Calm / Professional and customer service oriented
• Prior production experience in an entertainment venue
• Tour and Stage Production experience
• Understanding of stage lighting, pro audio systems and video systems
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to make clear concise decisions, sometimes with limited information
• Computer literate in Windows applications (Excel and Word a must)
• Must possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills
• College Degree
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs
• Moderate to loud level or noise in work environment
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of
Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.