LiveNationVirginia Beach, VA
Part Time Job
Who are you? Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Role: Responsible for assisting the Production Manager with administrative show and event productions. Confidentiality is very critical to this role.
• Responsible for various errands and/or tasks associated with the talent and production of the show.
• Coordinate and manage personnel, including runners, catering assistants, and backstage housekeeping
• Responsible for petty cash distribution and reconciliation
• Coordinate local ground transportation
• Assist with union new hires
• Responsible for union payroll submission
• Coordinate limited aspects of food and beverage with local/touring caterers
• Ensure stage and backstage areas are clean and free of clutter
• Responsible for maintenance and distribution of towels
• Assist with any other aspect of stage production, such as show pass and guest list distribution
• Assist with artist/tour need and requests
• Knowledge of region to properly locate restaurants, stores, music stores, area attractions, services, etc. for touring personnel
• Have the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment while remaining pleasant and professional at all times.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role or knowledge or stage/touring operations
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Flexible schedule with the ability to adjust depending on the needs of the venue(s)
• Ability to work long hours as well as late hours
• Excellent communication skills and punctual
• Positive, driven attitude; focus on opportunity in difficulty, not difficulty in an opportunity
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Working environment is fast-paced, often loud and stressful
• Position requires extended work hours, beginning early and ending late
Physical Requirements/Work Environment: Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks regularly throughout the day; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment; lifts up to 20 pounds regularly; crouch/kneel/bend/reach frequently and stand/walk regularly for several hours at a time when installing or supporting technology at venues; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels while working from central office; exposed to large crowds, high volumes of noise, and sometimes outdoor conditions during onsite venue support.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.