LiveNationNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/11/2024 5:35:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Presentation Specialist jobs in New York-NY
Search all Presentation Specialist postings
Full Time Job
Title: Presentation Specialist - Brand Partnerships
Location: New York, NY (In-Person)
Roc Nation, a Live Nation joint venture, is seeking a Presentation Specialist to support our Music Brand Partnerships team. They are responsible for brand partnerships with our music artists, as well as overseeing sales efforts for Made in America; Jay Z's curated two-day music festival that takes over the Benjamin Franklin Parkway each Labor Day weekend in Philadelphia. The position is based in our New York City headquarters and will play a critical role in the future growth and success of our company. The successful candidate will be a hands-on, highly motivated individual who functions with confidence and expertise in a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment.
In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to see behind the scenes of some of the world's top musicians as we build business partnerships with major brands.
• Design and prepare engaging presentations with compelling content and visuals
• Help craft the Roc Nation story by supporting the Brand Partnerships team in creating dynamic and custom presentations; with a focus on brand consistency for our clients, and a strong, cohesive narrative
• Support the brand partnerships and sales department with ad hoc presentation needs, as well as longer term projects
• Collaborate with various account teams and subject matter experts under tight deadlines to quickly address their needs
• Move work through the system accordingly and interpret multiple directions and edits
• Experience building decks/presentations to an expert level
• Portfolio/body of work required with application
• 2+ years mastering various presentation software to create compelling stories
• Highly skilled in MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite (Google Slides, PowerPoint, Keynote, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop; After Effects a plus)
• Ability to deliver high quality, on brand presentations in a fast paced environment
• Experience with Business Development presentations and/or sales enablement presentations
• Excellent oral and written communicator and storyteller
• Works best in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
• Must be comfortable managing multiple projects, expectations, and communicating directly with key stakeholders
• Flexible and adaptable to pivot and multitask
• Ability to work nimble under tight deadlines, as well as longer term builds
• Strong creative mind and collaborative skillset
• A go-getter that is eager to learn and take on new challenges
COVID-19 vaccination series and booster shot are a mandatory requirement for this position.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms. #LI-Onsite
Note – Roc Nation benefits and policies differ from Live Nation.
New York City Hiring Range*: $58,500.00 - $65,000.00
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the New York Salary Transparency in Job Advertisements Law. It is estimated based on what a successful New York City applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in New York City or perform the position from New York City. Similar positions located outside of New York City will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the NYC Law, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.