Partnerships & Promotions Coordinator
This was removed by the employer on 12/15/2023 4:02:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Partnerships & Promotions Coordinator jobs in Remote-US
Search all Partnerships & Promotions Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
We're currently seeking a full-time Coordinator to join our growing Live Nation U.S. Concerts Marketing Partnerships & Promotion team. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing Partnerships & Promotions, this position will join an agile and fast-paced cross-departmental team that informs, develops, executes, and maintains media deals and marketing partnerships & promotional relationships. In this role, you'll be working closely with, but not limited to our Media Strategy, Digital, National Touring and Regional Marketing, Media & Sponsorship and Marketing Program teams.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
The primary responsibilities of the Marketing Partnerships & Promotions Coordinator will be to oversee end-to-end elements of our concerts marketing and promotional prospecting and campaign management. This person will also have their hands in helping assemble and maintain department resources and materials, including project trackers, department calendars and campaign execution elements. The successful candidate will be highly organized, detail-oriented and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe and Asana. An accountable, creative, driven self-starter will excel in this coordinator role.
• Assist in planning, management, and execution on partner projects, media campaigns and promotional projects
• Assist in the tracking of creative requests and project briefs, ensuring deadlines are met
• Assist and collaborate with the team related to concerts marketing partners by setting an industry-standard for timely support, regular communications, and prompt assistance
• Working with concerts marketing partners and collaborating across internal departments to maximize the impact of partnerships and promotional efforts
• Monitoring competition to identify new trends and best practices, offering innovative ideas
• Creating and owning reports and presentations to inform key internal stakeholders of offerings
• Process, track and record all departmental invoices maintaining an understanding of project budgets
• Other administrative duties and project assistance as requested
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 1+ years of experience in music marketing/advertising preferred but not required
• Highly organized and Detail-Oriented
• Proficient Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe, Asana
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Self-starter, accountable, creative thinker, problem solver
• Collaborative: You're a master at getting things done cross-functionally and believe it's about the team, not the individual
• Entrepreneurial: You have a passion for creative and strategically-driven advertising and are obsessed with innovating within the complex media landscape
• High-Energy: You're infectiously optimistic and resilient, particularly in moments of change
• Analytical: You are a critical thinker who loves to tell compelling stories through data and campaign analytics
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a