Paid Search Associate Manager
This was removed by the employer on 12/6/2023 10:03:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Paid Search Associate Manager jobs in Remote-US
Search all Paid Search Associate Manager postings
Full Time Job
We are seeking a Paid Search Associate Manager to be part of Live Nation Entertainment's Marketing & Data Team, which is responsible for ushering in the next evolution of live event marketing via innovative digital marketing campaigns. This Associate Manger role will be responsible for creating and managing paid search engine campaigns. The job duties include monitoring and analyzing campaign performance. In addition to adhering to campaign budgets, aligning campaign goals while ensuring adherence to paid search best practices. This position will report directly to the Sr. Manager, Paid Search.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Responsible for the creation, deployment and optimization of multiple paid search campaigns
• Achieve/exceed ROAS targets through campaign execution and optimizations
• Monitor pacing and track progress to goal for 30+ active campaigns at any given time
• Experience with Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising
• Extract key takeaways from marketing data and provide recommendations
• Identify areas of opportunity for Product, Data, and Engineering teams to solve for
• Think strategically across multiple types of campaigns in order to achieve/exceed campaign goals
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 2+ years of digital marketing experience, with a focus on Paid Search including Google Ads
• Direct experience with Google Search Ads and Microsoft Search Ads
• Exposure to Search Ads 360 or equivalent search management platforms
• Can work across a large number of campaigns with quick turnaround times
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Familiar with G-Suite Tools
• Exceptional written & verbal skills with the capability of documenting key findings and insights
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, economics, or related field
• Affinity for the music and live entertainment industry
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and childcare cash, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job
Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
The expected compensation for this position in California is:
$64,480.00 USD - $65,000.00 USD
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the California Salary Transparency in Job Advertisements Law. It is estimated based on what a successful California applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in California or perform the position