Paid Intern - Emo Nite Production
Part Time Paid Internship
Emo Nite - Production Intern
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you have a deep-rooted love for emo, pop-punk, and alternative music? Are you a creative thinker with a passion for fostering community and delivering unforgettable experiences? If so, you might be just the person we're looking for! We're in search of a driven, innovative individual who shares our dedication to celebrating the emo scene and promoting authentic self-expression. Sound like you? Keep reading...
Emo Nite is looking for a highly motivated and proactive Intern to join the production team in Calabasas, CA. This position will be a hands-on experience in an exciting, fast-paced, setting. This is not a remote position.
• Assisting Production Manager & Production Assistant in maintaining, updating, and organizing company databases and calendars including but not limited to master routing & master calendar
• Assisting Production Manager & Production Assistant in coordination with Emo Nite teams in different cities regarding event operations leading up to the event and day-of details as needed
• Creating travel itineraries for Emo Nite team members as needed
• Assist Production Manager & Production Assistant with travel bookings as needed
• Assist Production Manager & Production Assistant with production needs for monthly
Los Angeles event including checklists, day-of needs, research for new production
assets, and logistics
• Assist onsite at Emo Nite events where needed
• Assist Production Manager & Production Assistant with errands including but not limited to shipments, merch pickups, and storage unit
• Assist with organizing and maintaining physical Emo Nite storage unit
• Assist with other duties as assigned
• Knowledge and interest in music industry, emo music, and Emo Nite's brand
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships across departments and functions
• Strong technical skills in Microsoft Office Suite
• Must have valid drivers' license and vehicle
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments in dynamic work locations
• May work in drastic temperature climates while on site at events
• Must be willing to travel to work during holidays, evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Emo Nite for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Emo Nite strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Emo Nite recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Emo Nite may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
The expected compensation for this position in California is:
$15.50 USD - $16.90 Hourly
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the California Salary Transparency in Job Advertisements Law. It is estimated based on what a successful California applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in California or perform the position from California. Similar positions located outside of California will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the California Law, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
$15.50 - 16.90 per hour