Full Time Job
Insomniac - Operations Coordinator
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you have a passion for music discovery and record labels? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies a passion for dance culture and a love of artist discovery. Is this you? Read on…
The Insomniac Music Group is looking for an enthusiastic Operations Coordinator to join the team. This position reports to the Marketing Manager and Promo Manager. This is not a remote position and is required to work in the Calabasas, CA office.
• Assist with physical, digital audio and digital video releases across Insomniac labels
• Organize assets & collect relevant information for new releases
• Ingest and allocate royalty and expense information
• Metadata management and organization
• Generating of design tickets and ensuring timely delivery of assets from designers
• Invoice generation, income tracking & reporting
• Licenses & agreement status tracking
• Assisting in statement generation for clients & onboarding new clients
• Assess & audit project budgets
• Maintain regular productive communication with assigned partners
• Administrative tasks as seen fit by supervisor
• 2 years of experience working in label and radio or related Entertainment Industry experience
• Passion for Electronic Dance Music a must
• Keen ability to work on a variety of projects at various stages and scopes
• Extensive knowledge of subjects relevant to specific dance genres
• Knowledge of the label and radio market
• Proficient uses of variety of metadata entry and recording equipment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects
• Excellent communication skills: both in person and digital and online platforms
• Experience in promoting offline events and music a plus
• Proficiency in MAC/PC
• Well versed in Microsoft Office Suite and Google docs
• Proficient in project management tools (i.e., MS Project, JIRA, Basecamp)
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels and busy environments
• Must be willing to travel to work and travel to events during holidays, evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines and work events
• Must be comfortable operating across multiple time zones.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Insomniac strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Insomniac recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Insomniac may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.