Marketing Operations Coordinator
This was removed by the employer on 11/6/2023 9:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Marketing Operations Coordinator jobs in Remote-US
Search all Marketing Operations Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Reporting to the Senior Director, PMO, this role will be a part of the Marketing Operations team within the Concerts division and will play an integral part in managing the day-to-day activities of the Marketing Operations team.
The Coordinator will support Marketing Operations leadership in general administrative duties and will assist on marketing projects as needed. We are looking for someone who possesses operational understanding with excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills and has a roll-up-your-sleeves, entrepreneurial attitude.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Manage the Marketing Operations intake process by prioritizing and routing external requests to the appropriate teams
• Partner with Marketing Operation leadership on a variety of ad-hoc projects centered around marketing and creative initiatives
• Keep inventory and maintain organization of various Marketing Operations files
• Manage third-party vendor contracts and invoices to ensure they are sent to the appropriate parties and completed in a timely manner
• Assist in coordinating and scheduling meetings with both internal and external partners, including executive-level stakeholders
• Keep track of meeting notes and provide meeting recaps to attendees
• Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
• Maintain calendars and schedules
• Assist leadership with preparing reports, PowerPoint presentations, and supporting documentation
• Assist Marketing Operations leadership with budget maintenance and tracking
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Entry level; 1-3 years of similar experience preferred
• Strong attention to detail and possesses organizational skills with the ability to multitask and execute multiple priorities at the same time
• Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels (internally, externally, and cross-functionally)
• Ability to generate, cultivate, and maintain business relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders
• Must be able to work independently, make decisions, and problem solve
• Self-motivated and able to manage and adapt to competing priorities with no supervisory input
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of
Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a can