Marketing Coordinator, Concerts
Full Time Job
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at marketing coordination? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of marketing space. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac Events is seeking a highly motivated and proactive Marketing Coordinator to join the team in Los Angeles, CA and focus on Concerts & Branded Shows. This position reports to the Marketing Manager, Concerts & Branded Shows. This is not a remote position.
• Review weekly press releases for newly added events
• Partner with team to brainstorm and manage content schedules for social media channels
• Pursue emerging media platforms for department education and forward-thinking marketing apporoaches to generate additional event exposure
• Compile advertising settlement packages for assigned events
• Review assigned event invoices for accuracy and approve for payment
• Track and distribute all promotional tickets used for concert contesting for assigned events
• Coordinate grass roots level marketing campaigns using retail, street teams and local media partnerships for assigned events
• Partner with graphic design team on creating collateral for show promotion, including but not limited to digital and street team needs
• Coordinate on-site marketing needs for assigned events, including media and contest fulfillment
• Support department administrative tasks including (but not limited to) submission of event advance forms, department expense report submissions and meeting calendar coordination
• Execute day to day tasks as needed
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
• 2+ years' experience with digital and social marketing
• Excellent organizational skills
• Detail-oriented and able to coordinate multiple work streams under deadline pressure
• Ability to take initiative, problem solve and perform research
• Knowledge of the principles of target marketing
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint
• General knowledge of live entertainment and Insomniac brands/shows
• Knowledge of concert promotion and live event business is a plus
• Some travel may be required
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to travel to work during holidays, evenings, and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Insomniac strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Insomniac recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Insomniac may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
The expected compensation for this position in California is:
$20.00 USD - $25.00 Hourly
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the California Salary Transparency in Job Advertisements Law. It is estimated based on what a successful California applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in California or perform the position from California. Similar positions located outside of California will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the California Law, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
$20.00 - 25.00 per hour